Accounts Payable CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of various accounting documents for multiple restaurant locations in addition to other related duties. Follows up with vendors and/or internal employees to resolve discrepancies. Communicates with Newport Beach, Operations, Regional staff and Accounting to obtain, verify, and provide information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following up with vendors and internal employees to resolve invoice and payment issues in a timely manner
- Determining the validity of invoices, proper account codes, and proper authorization
- Data entry of vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, as well as auditing the entry performed by peers.
- Performing new vendor set up in a timely and accurate manner, including obtaining W9 tax forms
- Researching vendor statements to ensure payment of all open items and avoid potential duplication of payments, and performing necessary follow-up
- Filing, copying, and scanning as necessary
- Preparing spreadsheets to complete journal entries relating to invoices split across multiple restaurants and departments.
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests
- Working with vendors to increase EDI and ACH participation rates
- Working with employees across various departments to resolve invoice and payment questions
- Run daily payment files for both ACH and checks, includes daily check tie out
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma
- B.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent 10-key and typing skills with the ability to audit work for accuracy
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Two (2) years related work experience
- Be able to minimally travel
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave