Accounts Payable CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 445 N. High St, 43215
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for accurate and timely processing of various accounting documents for multiple restaurant locations in addition to other related duties. Follows up with vendors and/or internal employees to resolve discrepancies. Communicates with Newport, Operations, Regional staff, and Accounting to obtain, verify, and provide information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following up with vendors and internal employees to resolve invoice and payment issues in a timely manner
- Determining the validity of invoices, proper account codes, and proper authorization of invoice payments
- Enter vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, as well as auditing the entry performed by peers.
- Performing new vendor set up in a timely and accurate manner, including obtaining W9 tax forms
- Researching vendor statements to ensure payment of all open items and avoid potential duplication of payments, and performing necessary follow-up
- Filing, copying, and scanning as necessary
- Preparing spreadsheets to complete journal entries relating to invoices split across multiple restaurants and departments.
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests
- Working with vendors to increase EDI and ACH participation rates
- Working with employees across various departments to resolve invoice questions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma
- B.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent 10-key and typing skills with the ability to audit work for accuracy
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented
- Two (2) years related work experience
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is Cultivating A Better World by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has more than 2,500 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
445 N. High St