NRO Lead (21001832)
As a New Restaurant Opening Lead, you will manage and oversee the planning and training process of new restaurant openings on a regional level. You will partner with operations and advise on management team selection, as well as train and develop a strong bench of Training Coordinators. As a strategic partner you will collaborate with Team Directors and Field Leaders in operations, while preparing them for a world class training experience at every new restaurant opening.
How You'll Lead
Managing many New Restaurant Openings, you will train and develop to manage complex issues, while building trust, credibility, and respect with each key stakeholder and cross functional partner in the planning process.
You'll be responsible for processes improvement, executing objectives, and driving key performance indicators.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the highest levels of training standards at all NROs.
- Provide coaching and development support based on individuals training performance during scheduled field visits and one-on-one calls with each NRO Training Coordinator.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the development team to deliver training for new restaurants according to the development team's schedule.
- Positively support new company initiatives and rollouts based on operations priorities.
- Have an innate technical expertise with all facets of operation's procedures.
- Collect information about successes/challenges/opportunities of new restaurant openings, share appropriate information to refine and improve processes.
- Review quarterly and yearly training results related to operations priorities and KPIs to identify gaps and develop training plans to address opportunities.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred
- 3+ years Multi-Unit Experience in Restaurant Operations, Training or related experience required
- Servsafe Manager
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT), Professional in Human Resource, (PHR), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Project Management, Instructional Design, or other professional certificates
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems including MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Webex Teams and able to adapt to new systems quickly. Tririga system, Adobe Suite, and Smartsheet preferred
- Ability to travel 75% of the time, stand for long periods of time in a restaurant environment, ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Candidates must reside in the Central North Region.
Who We Are
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Illinois - Chicago - 3785 - Edens Collection-(03785)
3785 - Edens Collection-(03785)
4701 W. Foster Avenue
Job Posting Jan. 11, 2021
Job Number 21001832