3232 Cleveland Ave., 44718
At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Whether you started out in our Crew or are looking to run a business and grow your career, here you'll join a team that's committed to Cultivating A Better World. Our managers ensure the crew is well trained and provides excellent service all while running a great operation behind the scenes. We love promoting from within so when you join our management team you'll have real opportunities with unreal potential.
- Full and Part-Time
- Varies Mid-senior
- No Travel
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating Opens in a new window
Cultivating the Best You
Start Here, Grow Here
We love promoting from within. In fact, over 80% of our leaders started as Crew Members and have found a career at Chipotle.
- Crew, Full Time $41,300
- Kitchen Manager $46,300
- Service Manager $49,400
- Apprentice $71,100
- General Manager $87,500
- Certified Training Manager $106,600
The company-wide averages reflected above are for illustrative purposes only; actual individual compensation will vary based on performance and other factors.
Perks for Our People
Healthcare For All
Everyone is eligible for medical, dental, and vision. That includes you, part-timers.
But First, School
Education is everything. That’s why we provide benefits to help our people graduate debt free.
Spend quality time with the people you love— and the food you love to eat.
Cough, Stay Home
Feeling sick? Take the time you need to rest up and feel like yourself again.
Free Food, For Real
Whenever a burrito (or bowl) calls your name, we’ve got you.
There are two types: vacation and sick time. Accrue up to 120 vacation hours a year and get 24 hours of sick time, depending on your state's sick leave laws. Vacation accrues starting after 1 year of service. We provide 3 weeks.
Typically, these mix of traits make for an extra awesome Service Manager. (1 Beginner – 10 Expert)
- Good listener
"Our vision for people is to create a culture where employees can thrive and pursue their passion ... we are ensuring that our employees can bring their best selves to work every day."- Marissa Andrada, Chief Diversity, Inclusion and People Officer
Where work is like a burritoWell-rounded and full of your favorite things.
Let’s talk details
See what being a Service Manager is all about, from daily responsibilities to general requirements.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As Service Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining a positive customer experience by ensuring that safe, quality food is prepared and served; and that the restaurant crew is well trained and provides excellent service. You’ll maintain a clean, organized line with properly functioning line equipment. You’ll be on your feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If you’re not busy, you’ll evaluate what other tasks need to be completed, and assist others with those tasks. At Chipotle, you’ll join a team that’s committed to Cultivating A Better World. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to meet you! See more details below and apply today.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Making sure great tasting, high quality food is served
• Resolving food quality issues
• Managing food safety which includes: Ensuring hand washing and glove changes, monitoring time and temperature on the line, monitoring secondary shelf lives, and enforcing the Daily Food Safety Checklist and food safety policies and procedures
• Resolving customer incidents and working to ensure positive customer experiences
• Managing crew breaks, shift changes, shift meetings, and line schedules
• Developing and cross-training all front of house Crew. Assisting with Crew performance reviews and the resolution of performance issues
• Training and developing future Service Managers
• Assisting with miscellaneous office administration duties such as banking, cash handling policies and responsibilities, and office paperwork
• Overseeing office equipment and making sure office supplies are ordered as necessary
• Ensuring the proper quantity of supplies are available as needed
• Troubleshooting back of house computers and POS system
• Ensuring the line and reach-in cooler are organized and clean
• Managing daily and weekly cleaning of the line, dining room, restrooms, and patio
• Assisting with the execution of marketing promotions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
• Chipotle Crew member and/or Kitchen Manager experience
• Ability to understand and articulate Chipotle’s Food With Integrity philosophy
• Knowledge and experience of cash handling policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Food Safety and health department matters
• Prior office paperwork management experience
• Ability to speak, write, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
• A high school diploma
• Restaurant experience
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Canton - 3663 - Cleveland Ave-(03663)
3663 - Cleveland Ave-(03663)
3232 Cleveland Ave.