People Experience Partner (HR Business Partner)Boston, Massachusetts 101 Summer St, 02110
We’re looking for a People Experience Partner to strategize with our restaurant leadership team to create an environment where our employees can thrive and pursue their passion. You should have a proven track record of coaching and developing leaders at all levels within the organization, as well as leading employee engagement initiatives that create best-in-class work environments. As a People Experience Partner, you’ll provide thought partnership and coaching to functional leaders throughout our talent and performance management cycles. In this position, you must understand HR principles and be able to apply this knowledge to identify practical solutions for our business challenges. Additionally, you must be able to interpret and apply understanding of Chipotle policies and practices, employment law and other regulations to provide advice, guidance and/or clarification for ER related inquiries. A passion for fresh guac might come in handy as well!
- Partner with restaurant leadership to engage and develop employees in order to drive our strategic priorities
- Be a brand and employee advocate who enables change and innovation in order to create best-in-class teams
- Provide coaching to leaders on employee development and performance management
- Proactively identify and address employee concerns in a timely manner
- Consult and partner on relations investigations and make recommendations on the appropriate course of action in partnership with the key stakeholders
- Drive HR initiatives and provide feedback to the centers of expertise to ensure effective implementation and continuous improvement of programs
- Work closely with the Leadership and People Experience teams (in Newport Beach CA and Columbus OH) to ensure that we build one culture that reflects our values
This position will leverage your leadership and business acumen to become a trusted HR partner in order to drive business results. Strong relationship building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills are essential for success in this position. You’ll champion people initiatives that drive top performance and employee engagement.
- Build relationships and credibility with both CMG leadership and employees at all levels
- Act as a point of contact for employees and leaders to provide guidance and clarification on our policies and practices
- Be a brand ambassador for our purpose, mission and values
- Support restaurant leadership with resource planning, onboarding, employee development, and performance management
- Act with integrity in all interactions
- Maintain deep and ongoing understanding of culture and morale; partnering as appropriate to remove barriers to collaboration and building a best-in-class work environment;
- Consult and partner on employee relations investigations and make recommendations on the appropriate course of action in partnership with key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the People Experience centers of expertise to drive people initiatives throughout the year
- Partner with Region leadership to ensure our restaurants are compliant with federal, state and local employment laws. In partnership with key stakeholders (legal, compliance & leadership) ensure employment law and compliance training is completed on time by all required employees, including new hire onboarding and promotions. In addition implement new practices required by legal/regulatory changes; evaluate practices for effectiveness; suggest ongoing improvements
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5-10 years of experience in Human Resources with 5+ years Human Resources Business Partner or progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally with remote teams
- Stellar communication, listening and influencing skills
- Proven ability to take action and problem solve in ambiguous situations
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects
- Ability to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a change agent
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leadership to develop teams and build highly engaged work environments
- Capable of collaborating with executives and business partners at all levels
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Massachusetts - Boston - 1520 - Boston Financial District-(01520)
1520 - Boston Financial District-(01520)
101 Summer St