At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Here, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. To achieve this mission, we provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers are promoted from Crew. But that’s not all – we also offer all of our employees a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance and up to $5,250 a year in tuition assistance. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
- Full and Part-Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Restaurant Team Member at Chipotle? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Looking for more? These traits are the cherry on top.
Everyone is eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverage (even if you're part-time).
Earn your degree for as little as $250 a year, plus college credit for on-the-job training.
Spend your holidays with those who matter most (we always have room at our table!).
Even the strongest can catch a cold. Rest up so you can get back to giving it your all.
Did somebody say free burritos? Enjoy a free meal during each shift and 50% off when not working.
We work hard, but also make play a high priority. Enjoy some vacation time on us.
As Kitchen Manager, you’ll learn how to prepare great food, grill meats, and sauté vegetables. You are responsible for making sure our food is absolutely delicious. You’ll order the food and train others to become future kitchen managers.
The Kitchen Manager enjoys the responsibility of ensuring the quality and safety of Chipotle’s delicious food every day. They see to it that the kitchen is clean, organized and well stocked; and that the equipment is properly maintained and in good condition. Throughout the process they are training and developing Crew members, to help them learn to become future Kitchen Managers. At its core, as with every position at Chipotle, it is about promoting teamwork and creating a great customer experience. While on the clock, the Kitchen Manager is always busy on their feet, accomplishing their station’s goals, taking on tasks that they see that need to get done, and pitching-in to help their teammates.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring food quality by cooking and prepping food to order, and following kitchen procedures
• Monitoring food waste and inventory levels, and resolving food quality issues
• Developing a strong team dynamic between back of house Crew and front of house Crew
• Training and developing Crew members to be future Kitchen Managers
• Communicating with Crew members effectively in order to ensure great customer service and throughput
• Ensuring the kitchen is properly cleaned and sanitized
• Monitoring kitchen equipment and ensuring it is kept in good repair; making sure malfunctioning equipment is repaired as quickly as possible
• Ensuring that the kitchen itself and all Crew members meet the necessary guidelines to ensure there are no injuries or accidents
• Filling out Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Inventory Rotation (FIFO)
The ideal candidate will:
• Have Chipotle Crew member experience
• Have the ability to understand and articulate Chipotle’s Food With Integrity philosophy
• Have the knowledge and ability to speak, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
• Have a high school diploma
• Have restaurant experience
Primary Location: Colorado - Aurora - 0023 - Havana-(00023)
0023 - Havana-(00023)
1205 South Havana St., Unit B1
Job: Restaurant Crew
Job Posting: Nov. 01, 2016
Job Number: 16022841
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2773 - Copperas Cove) Copperas Cove, Texas
- New Restaurant Opening in Kissimmee - Now HIring Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching again.
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (745 - Fitzsimons) Aurora, Colorado
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1145 - London Square Relo) Aurora, Colorado
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (943 - Southlands) Aurora, Colorado
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (75 - Buckley & Quincy) Aurora, Colorado