Brand Activation ManagerAtlanta, Georgia 0373 - Ponce de Leon-(00373) - 718 Ponce de Leon Ave., Atlanta 30306 Apply Now
We’re looking for a Brand Activation Manager to lead marketing for Chipotle’s Southeast Region. You are passionate about Chipotle, have a strong background in hyper-local marketing, and continually build expertise of your DMAs. You are intellectually curious, think outside of the box, and are driven about understanding how to connect with consumers and reach specific and varied markets. As the regional marketing leader, you will build and shape the perception of the Chipotle brand in your markets through partnering cross-functionally to develop and execute multi-channel marketing. This role reports to the Director, Brand Activation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Develop regional and market-level marketing initiatives which support company goals.
● Build a deep understanding of your DMAs to communicate or “activate” marketing initiatives in a way which is most meaningful to local consumers.
● Lead implementation of marketing cross-functionally and manage outside partners to ensure all work is completed.
● Partner with consumer insights and regional operations to understand market performance and growth opportunities.
● Monitor local and personalized marketing trends and incorporate best practices into Chipotle’s initiatives.
● Travel as needed (approximately 10% per month) to Newport Beach and regional locations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
● 7+ years of experience in cross-channel local/hyper-local marketing, with field marketing experience preferred.
● A B.S/B.A. in Marketing, Business, or similar undergraduate degree.
● Cultivates Creativity: Creates new and innovative ways for the organization to be successful.
● Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies.
● Collaborates: Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
● Communicates Effectively: Delivers information in a way that conveys a clear understanding of others’ needs.
● Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
● Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of June 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and Executive Chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Georgia - Atlanta - 0373 - Ponce de Leon-(00373)
0373 - Ponce de Leon-(00373)
718 Ponce de Leon Ave.
Job Posting: Aug. 14, 2019
Job Number: 19023995