Specialist, Regional IT Field ServicesArlington, Virginia 1100 S Hayes St, 22202
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Provides IT field support for restaurants, regional office, and regional users within assigned region. Ensures IT issues are addressed, resolved, escalated, communicated, and tracked while focusing on extraordinary customer service and end user satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Providing tier 1 & 2 IT hardware and software support to restaurants, regional office and regional users
- Ensuring IT issues are escalated to the appropriate higher level IT Support team members when necessary
- Performing preventative maintenance services through field visits and remote access
- Providing after hours support through on-call rotation process
- Ensuring restaurants and regional users are completely satisfied with support services
- Training restaurant and regional users on basic use of hardware and software
- Installing IT systems at new restaurants and remodels
- Attending new restaurant openings
- WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
A.A. in Computer Science or an equivalent in education and experience
- Two (2) years of experience with IT support responsibilities
- Experience in supporting multi-site restaurants and/or supporting or deploying Point of Sale systems preferred
- Issue management and facilitation experience preferred
- Strong customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Strong process management skills
- Ability to understand software, hardware, telephony and connectivity
- Ability to acquire data
- Ability to focus on objectives while being detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $21.63 to $36.30. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Virginia - Arlington - 1845 - Pentagon City-(01845)
1845 - Pentagon City-(01845)
1100 S Hayes St